For a challenge at Crimsondaggers.com/forum. Create a Hunter, a monster and then armour crafted by the hunter after killing and collecting resources from the monster. You have to show signs of real world culture existing in the design of the hunter while keeping the design fresh (not just copying) and the monster needs to logically exist in the same environment as the hunter. 6 pieces of concept art in total. Hunter front and back in a 3/4 pose, creature 3/4 pose and possible other view to show specific design details and 2 more of the hunter with the new armour, weapons and items crafted. Sweet challenge. Would be good exercising to do this sort of project every now and again but vary culture mashups in each. I’m Referencing Zulu tribes, Hadzabe people and Serbian hunting cultures. I’ll base my hunter in a cold climate while mixing in the African tribe elements. Not so much colourful braids though. I’m going to include the large Zulu shields somewhere. Maybe smaller for basic Hunter and a large heavy armour shield after that.
- 10 Value/Construction studies of skulls.
- Two more skull value/construction studies.
- Female Skull Value Studies Begun!
- Female Skull Studies for Crimson Daggers Mentoring with Shyam Shriram!
- Caucasian and Asian Head Line Studies!
- Just a couple of study sheets and final Ned
- Angry Self Portrait and Gesture Studies
- Composition Generation and Ideas!
- Ned the Dead!
- Bjorn Hurri
- Brent Hollowell
- Craig Mullins
- Dan Warren
- Dave Rapoza
- Marko Djurdjevic
- My Conceptart.org Sketchbook
- My Crimson Daggers Sketchbook
- My deviantArt Gallery
- My Livestream!
- Noah Bradley
- Shelly Wan CGhub
- Shelly Wankenobi
- Trevor Claxton
- Wolkenfels Livestream Status List!